Are you looking for help in dealing with a drug, alcohol or prescription medication problem?
In our society today the masses are reaching for antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, opiates, tranquilizers, alcohol and other narcotic substances to cope with life’s challenges. The problem is that they are not sustainable. While they may have helped you out at a difficult time in your life, you may now be ready to go beyond those temporary fixes and learn how to live a whole-hearted, healthy life. Dealing with your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs in a Holistic way is the only approach that has long-lasting success. Sacred Space Retreats is a Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Center dedicated to your total health and wholeness. It is an honor to help you achieve successful sobriety so that you can live a life of meaning and ease. We welcome you to our family-style residence located in beautiful Cloverdale, California just 90 minutes north of San Francisco. We empower our guests to regain conscious control of their choices, to re-pattern their brain pleasure pathways and to restore their bodies to optimum health.
Residential Holistic Rehab Retreats in Beautiful Cloverdale California!
Can you imagine being surrounded by nature and beauty as you regain control of your health and freedom of choice? Our Holistic Rehab Retreat offers effective evidence-based treatments, integrative health services and professional therapies. If you are ready to experience rehab the way you always wished it could be, we are here to walk with you every step of the way. It takes courage to retreat from your daily life and to commit to overcoming dependency. Let us help you explore your options to join us on a powerful healing journey. We support you in living a life of purpose, joy and fulfillment.
We are grateful to serve you on your Life’s Journey. Yours in health, Anusha Amen-Ra, Director
12 Reasons to choose Sacred Space Holistic Rehab Retreat:
NEW! Now offering a Non-Narcotic Alternative to acute and chronic pain for Painless withdrawal from Opiates: heroin, OxyContin, Methadone or SubOxone.
• Exclusivity: No more than 4 guests; each one having a private room
• Personalized Treatment Plans based on your needs and history
• Sub-acute Detox Services and Residential 30, 60 or 90 Day Programs
• Physician-Supervised prescription medication management
• Fully licensed and certified by the California State Department of Health Care Services
• California location north of San Francisco in beautiful Sonoma County
• One-on-one counseling and groups led by Licensed Therapists and Certified Clinicians
• Nutritious organic meals prepared by our professional chefs
• Health Assessment and Nutrition Consultation with our Clinical Nutritionist
• Yoga, Meditation and Exercise Guidance
• Transformation Tools centered on Self-Mastery and Self-Help
• Massage therapy and Acupuncture treatments
• Both 12 Step Programs and Non 12 Step Programs